Thursday, May 24, 2012

Speed camera in High Street Doncaster on Trapster

I noticed cars flashing their lights on High Street Doncaster, a sure sign of a speed trap in the vicinity

I decided when I wasn't driving to check Trapster and yes the location was a known enforcement point.

If speed cameras concern you then checking where cameras are located will give you peace of mind.

I don't generally speed but none of us are perfect. Keep the speed down and you won't get fined.
Everyone I talk to believes speed cameras are largely to raise revenue, but do you really want to be giving the government even more money. At least with speeding fines you control if they get the money.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.OnlineConnections.com.au
Call 0415 910 703 if you require help with your computer.
No problem too small.

No comments: