Friday, March 16, 2012

Apple store Doncaster Shoppingtown iPad 3 (The New iPad)

Last night I read Big W were opening a couple of their stores and selling the new iPad for up to $40 off. The thought crossed my mind to check out the Apple store at Doncaster around 11:30pm, just for the fun of it. Luckily sleep got the better of me.

Today I checked out the new iPad at the Doncaster Apple store. The screen is crisper, but perhaps for my older eyes it was good, but not that exciting.

The store opened at 8am so I'm glad I didn't waste a trip last night. The Apple staff were holding boxes of cards. Each card represented an iPad in stock. It looked like there were quite a few dozen in stock at around 3pm, which is good for those who want to buy one.

For me the iPad is an excellent device, but as a computer it is too restricted. All I really need is a full browser and I'd be happy, but since it has limitations, the iPad isn't for me.

The best for those who are looking forward to their new iPad. If you need help connecting it to your wireless network, or setting your email, I'm only a call away.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.OnlineConnections.com.au
Call 0415 910 703 if you require help with your computer.
No problem too small.

No comments: