Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Lab Doncaster Shoppingtown opening October

As I was walking around Doncaster Shoppingtown this afternoon I noticed the boards in front of a shop which was opening soon, had changed from Typo to Happy Lab. I’m not sure if Typo will open in another location. I didn’t see any boards with Typo on them.

From the Happy Lab site it appears Happy Lab is a new confectionary store. Some of the confectionary comes in glass jars shaped like the triangular jars you find in a chemistry lab.

I’m sure all will soon be revealed.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.OnlineConnections.com.au
Call 0415 910 703 if you need help with your computer.

1 comment:

Kelvin Eldridge said...

Just dropped into Happy Labs which opened last Wednesday. The staff are friendly and their novel range of confectionery products are worth checking out.

Kelvin