Thursday, September 19, 2013

Apple iPhone 5S at Doncaster Shoppingtown

I went past the Apple store at Doncaster Shoppingtown this afternoon and two things caught my attention.

There was a sign in the window I glanced at. If I recall correctly the new Apple iPhone 5S and 5C will be available on Friday the 20th of September at 8am.

The second thing that caught my attention were four camping chairs set up outside the store. Sitting there by themselves was a single person who obviously wants to be the first to get a new iPhone.

Good on him. I'm not really sure I'd be willing to camp out all night for the new iPhones. To me the novelty of new mobile phones is a thing of the past, but obviously not everyone feels the same.

Apple enthusiasts, all the best and have fun.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.OnlineConnections.com.au
Call 0415 910 703 if you require help with your computer.
No problem too small.

No comments: