Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Free wireless (wifi)in The Drum Food Court at Doncaster Shoppingtown

A while ago I noticed signs on the tables in the food court at Doncaster Shoppingtown letting patrons know free wireless internet was available. I've tested the free wireless service in the food court as Shoppingtown and not once have I been able to use the service.

McDonald's also provides a free service but most of the time it I can't get on to that service either. I decided to do a site review which included walking around both the top and bottom levels of Doncaster Shoppingtown. There is free wireless internet available in a number of locations which I share with clients in MyAnswers solution 2055.

Using free wifi is a great low cost way to keep in contact with family who are at Shoppo and to pass a bit of time whilst waiting for the more dedicated shoppers in the family.

Clients are welcome to requestion solution 2055 free of charge and non-clients are welcome to purchase the solution for a small contribution.

Kelvin Eldridge
http://www.onlineconnections.com.au/

No comments: